Monday, June 14, 2010

more graduation stuff

I had a terrible time yesterday posting pictures - they kept disappearing, (ok, I still don't know what I'm doing, so I am trying again) though I did reformat the blog (I think) to make it easier to post pictures and actually write about them!  So here is DJ just leaving to go to the high school and catch a bus to the Target Center.  We actually dressed much nicer before we left, we had a few hours before we had to go!




I know, another Mason picture, but really - could he be any cuter!














This is at DJ's seminary graduation.  Doesn't Grandma look short next to him?!  She was able to come and visit and attend some of the graduation festivities.











This is DJ's graduation party.  It rained cats and dogs all afternoon so everyone squeezed into the tent.  We combined with 5 other families and their graduates for the party.  It was actually still nice, and the food was wonderful - so what else matters - really? 










OK, another Mason.  Whatever. 











I took the kids to the zoo a few weeks ago and thought this was a cute pic of the kids.

1 comment:

  1. DJ is so GQ - he and Mason love the camera:) Yes, DJ makes all of you look pretty short. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has trouble with downloading pictures and reformatting blogs. It looks like the multi-family party was a huge success!

    ReplyDelete